i wish marvel fandom would realize that nobody hates dc comics more than dc fans like they dont have to keep reminding us
i will never not reblog this
Dr. Seuss was a racist. He wouldn’t attach his words to an interracial romance. Here are seven racist cartoons he made about Japanese-Americans during WWII.
He also later apologized and wrote Horton Hears a Who! to illustrate his remorse for his previous way of thinking
The Young Justice characters are gonna be on Teen Titans Go???
Wow. Wow. Fucking Wow. Just WOw. CAN I SAY WOW. REMEMBER WHEN KAL GAVE HIM THE NAME OF KON AND HE WAS SO HAPPY HE FLEW UP INTO THE SKY AND CRIED ABOUT HAVING A NAME. GOD THAT’S SO BORING LET’S RUIN THAT INSTEAD
i mean why have this
when you could have this?
50 shades of shut the fuck up about this book i’ve read better smut written by virgin teenagers for free
One thing that most people overlook in the HP series is that Tonks could look WHATEVER SHE WANTED TO LOOK. Like, she could be the prettiest woman on Earth. But instead she goes around with her own face and FRICKIN PINK HAIR.
If this isn’t a “love and be yourself” message, I don’t know what it is.
Some of the many funny Batman and Alfred moments over the years. BROTP.
Ten rape prevention tips:
1. Don’t put drugs in women’s drinks.
2. When you see a woman walking by herself, leave her alone.
3. If you pull over to help a woman whose car has broken down, remember not to rape her.
4. If you are in an elevator and a woman gets in, don’t rape her.
5. When you encounter a woman who is asleep, the safest course of action is to not rape her.
6. Never creep into a woman’s home through an unlocked door or window, or spring out at her from between parked cars, or rape her.
7. Remember, people go to the laundry room to do their laundry. Do not attempt to molest someone who is alone in a laundry room.
8. Use the Buddy System! If it is inconvenient for you to stop yourself from raping women, ask a trusted friend to accompany you at all times.
9. Carry a rape whistle. If you find that you are about to rape someone, blow the whistle until someone comes to stop you.
10. Don’t forget: Honesty is the best policy. When asking a woman out on a date, don’t pretend that you are interested in her as a person; tell her straight up that you expect to be raping her later. If you don’t communicate your intentions, the woman may take it as a sign that you do not plan to rape her.